Cleaning Specialist (Full Time)
Full-Time Cleaning Specialist (40 Hours per week)
Job summary: the cleaning specialist will clean, sanitize, and maintain the visitation center on a daily basis.
- Performs general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout the Visitation Center continually during hours of operation and upon the end of each shift.
- Cleans and disinfects bathrooms regularly.
- Cleans and disinfects kitchen areas.
- Wipes and disinfects surfaces especially touch points in all rooms, including visitation rooms to occur after each visit.
- Stocks disinfecting supplies in all rooms, common areas and bathrooms.
- Empties trash containers.
- Disinfect toys and play equipment.
- Notifies maintenance if something is not working properly.
- Clean and disinfect spills as they occur.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to engage warmly with children and families while respecting the privacy and confidentiality of participants.
- Ability to wear a face mask while in the presence of others and in common areas.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking and frequently pulling, pushing, and bending.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times.
SPCC is particularly interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the agency and therefore encourage people of color as well as those with a diverse range of languages, heritages, experiences and identities to apply. Applicant will continually successfully pass the Background Check, and State Central Register Clearance. Applicant must possess a valid NYS driver’s license with a good driving record and carry agency required levels of automobile liability insurance.
Resumes due by June 15th
Please email to Lisa D’Orsi at firstname.lastname@example.org