- TO REPORT SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE OR NEGLECT, CALL CPS AT 1-800-342-3720
TITLE: Senior Family Support Specialist Supervisor
STATUS: Full Time, Non-exempt at $44,000/yr.
REPORTS TO: Healthy Families Monroe Program Manager
START DATE: As soon as possible
The Healthy Families Monroe Senior Family Support Specialist
Supervisor is a dually trained role, responsible for providing Clinical, reflective and
administrative supervision of 2 Family Support Specialist’s, managing a caseload of 5-10
families, and contribute to required paperwork and reports. All casework services are
documented in the HFNY recording system (MIS).
• A minimum of a High School diploma and 3-5 years of experience within the Human
Services field, Bachelor’s degree in Human Services preferred.
• Experience working with families in a supportive setting
• Familiarity with the psychosocial aspects of child abuse, neglect and multicultural
• Capacity to communicate well with others, including individuals with varied
• A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion work and delivering
services within a trauma-informed and equity lens.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Capacity to navigate and maintain up to date records in the required computer and
program record keeping system.
• Capacity to address crisis based situations/scenarios
Benefits of working at SPCC:
As an employer, SPCC believes that it is our responsibility to offer a work environment that
is family-friendly, supportive, and trauma-informed, flexible scheduling.
Professional development opportunities that enhance program goals and employee needs are
offered. Quality weekly individual and group supervision is prioritized for all staff. SPCC is
committed to the work of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and delivering services with a
trauma informed and equitable lens. We are seeking candidates who can contribute to this
standard and purpose of the agency in efforts to better serve the wellbeing of all.
Society for the Protection & Care of Children Job Posting
Applicant will complete Agency Confidentiality Agreement and must successfully complete
a Background Check, and State Central Register Clearance. Applicant must possess a valid
NYS driver’s license with a good driving record and carry agency required levels of
automobile liability insurance.
This position is benefit eligible.
SUBMIT APPLICATION AND RESUME TO: Jessica Ghio– Jghio@spcc-roch.org
DEADLINE: Thursday December 1, 202